Saturday, October 6, 2012

New Digs for Coco and the Family !

I know it has been a long time since I made a post!  I've been reminded by a number of you!  This year has brought many changes.  Last November, my husband and I decided to look for a home of our own - our very first.  After a long journey, we were able to find one, and closed the deal on August 10 of this year.  Subsequently, we have moved, and the birds did fabulously!  They still have their own room, and they did not miss a single bit in transition time.  It was as if we never moved!  

Barney, on the other hand, had quite a difficult transition time.  But, that can be a different post!


We've been settled in our new home for a little over a month now, and I am finally feeling more comfortable and less tired!  And I do believe Coco approves of her new digs, and she still has a fabulous view of the mountains!












Any bets on how long it will take Coco to imitate the sound of the cuckoo?!




COPYRIGHT ©2009-2012: 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 
on my personal postings and images. 
 They cannot be copied, re-worded, 
edited and posted elsewhere without my permission.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Anneka said...

Wonderful photos. I like the color of the walls in the bird room. The rest of the house has nice warm colors as well - inviting.

Post a Comment