Saturday, February 4, 2012

Room Humidity

After installing the fountain earlier in the week, I added a humidity gauge to the room today. It is important to know the what the room humidity is before decided to add more humidity! Too much humidity is just as much of a problem as too little humidity. The last thing I need is mold growth!

Check out the humidity measurement: (!!!)

Looking good! No reason to add more humidity at this point!

Since Coco has been receiving frequent showers, I increased the room temperature from 64 to 70 degrees.

I am certainly glad I spent the $3.00!Since adding the fountain and increasing showers, the symptoms have not returned.
This was the best $3.00 I have spent in a long time; I should have bought one long ago!


COPYRIGHT ©2009-2012: 
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED on my personal postings and images.
They cannot be copied, re-worded, edited and posted elsewhere without my permission.
Thank you.

5 comments:

Peachfront said...

I have a 40something Yellow-Crown Amazon that I got over 20 years ago. I can't believe I found someone else who has these wonderful birds. Coco is beautiful and so is her home "Fort Coco." Wow!!!

Robin Cherkas said...

Wow, a 40 some-thing yca - I would love to see picture, Peachfront!!!

Peachfront said...

What 40 Looks Like

Heh. I don't know how to paste the picture right in but if you click on the link, you can see Cookie via Photobucket. As you can see, these guys still look pretty darn good at 40.

Robin Cherkas said...

Cookie looks great!!! I would have never guessed 40 years old!!!

Anonymous said...

i love parrots i hope to own one some time i have seen cages but not like this one its beautyfull freedom for the bird there should be more like it.

Post a Comment