Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gimme 'Dat

I knew when that dang ground hog saw its shadow, that it was going to be a long winter. I think the black bears here in the mountains have it right... the winter is best spent hibernating!


Although I am a firm believer in plenty of beauty rest, year round, I do (occasionally) get a little active...

Just a little....

Here's a video of me - this is about the most excited I get.. My mom has my favorite - a peanut butter rawhide. It doesn't get much better than peanut butter! Enjoy!










COPYRIGHT © 2009 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

2 comments:

Marianne said...

all he wants to do is go in and enjoy his treat. Meanie! :D

louara said...

Oh boy Barney I love peanut butter too!
Why doesn't your mom just let you enjoy it?

Hope it was good!

Post a Comment