Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Snow Plow Arrived-Sort Of

One side of the road has been cleared by a neighbor. We still haven't seen the county plow:


Someone forgot to mention we need to get out of the driveway too!


The campsite (as always) is truly beautiful:
Can you see the house way up at the top of the 'hill'?
Hmmm... what is that black blob down there in the snow?

A baby bear?
Turkey?
Dog?

Let's get a closer look:

Let's hope it's not a huge bear-poo! Ok, just a little closer:
Oh, boy... that's what happens when you don't stay on the right side of the road...
I'm thinking two cars were tryin' to share the road (the way they suggest cars share with bicycles...)

Anyone need a slightly used Honda bumper cowling?
Good price! Five dah'lahs!

Goin' once, goin' twice...

Hey - buddy: There are a lot of curves between here and the bottom of the mountain! I hope you don't meet anyone on one of them...
Was that your bumper, buddy?

Well, I'm not goin' down the mountain 'till they clear both sides!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

3 comments:

Arlene said...

I did enjoy them. I'm imagining how quiet it is just by the looks.
The last picture reminds me of a Thomas Kinkade painting.

Yep I see you're not going anywhere really soon.
Be careful up there. :)

Marianne said...

Umm, I assume you were walking.......LOL!

Robin Cherkas said...

Of course! It was all I could do to walk without hurting myself falling! lol!

Post a Comment