Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone !


To each of you:

From Barney, Coco, Strider, Bucky, Penske, and the Fort-Maker Extraordinaire, a very Merry Christmas, and an exceptionally healthy and blessed new year!


I would especially like to thank all of you for helping me with my blog this year. Your supportive words of encouragement, comments, and daily visits mean a great deal to me.

Many of you are also personal friends, and it is an honor to have each of you in my life.

Those of you who have contacted me by email about your birds throughout the year - it has been a pleasure to be able to assist you in small ways as you work to become the best possible companion to your feathered friends. Seeing those relationships grow brings me immense joy.

I feel a sense of community with you all. We've had many laughs, and unfortunately a few tears this year. But through it all, I've made many new, great friends. I've enjoyed getting to know your birds, and hope that you have enjoyed meeting one another's fids as well!

Blessings and peace to you and your families,
Robin Cherkas



COPYRIGHT © 2009 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

6 comments:

Jim Stewart said...

Merry Christmas to you, Steve, Barney, Coco, Strider, Bucky and Penske.

Bless you for all you do with this blog. Your selfless giving shines bright.

Blessings and peace back to you and your family.

Jim, Nino and Teo

Arlene said...

And a very Merry Christmas to you and Steve and Barney and the boys.
You've helped me beyond measure with your insight and know-how.
Your blog helps more people good than you can imagine.
Peace and love to you all.
-Arlene

Arlene said...

P.S. I'm glad to see that Coco is hanging her stocking by the 'chimney' with care.

Mary H. said...

Merry Christmas Robin!

I've really enjoyed reading your blog this fall and getting to know your birds!

cheers,

Mary

louara said...

Gracie-Mae and I want to wish all of you at Fort Coco the very best for the holidays.

This blog has been a great help to me this year and I look forward to spending more time here in 2010.

Peace.

Freda said...

What a wonderful Blog.
It makes you stop and think as well as Laugh.

Merry Christmas to you All!

Post a Comment