Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thanks, Bill!


I forgot to mention this in my last post, so I just wanted to be sure to give a shout out to my friend Bill - he actually sent me a fan letter! In the real U.S. Mail!

Up until this point, I thought that mailman in the car was good just for tossin' me a doggie biscuit, but now I have come to learn that he delivers fan mail too! Bonus!

Bill is my best-est human friend in the whole world (not countin' my mom, of course!) I was so happy when he visited. And, I was so depressed when he left.





















Thanks, Bill for brightening my day with your letter... you're almost as much fun as a peanut butter rawhide!


Arf, arf !!




COPYRIGHT © 2009 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

2 comments:

Marianne said...

see how you are, Barney. I thought I was your bestest friend. :(

Arlene said...

Aww Barney you look so proud with your very own letter.
Thanks for my smile today. :)

Post a Comment