Thursday, October 22, 2009

Comfort is Everything!

I must admit - it should be apparent to all that I was built for comfort. It is how I keep my shiny coat and bright eyes... plenty of beauty rest!

While other dogs might show off their prowess on the agility track...
(... a bit difficult for me on 8 inch legs ...)

Others might demonstrate their ability to heed commands...
(... heck, the only word I know is 'sit', and that is if someone is holding a biscuit ...)

But when it comes to comfort - I am King!



So I have put together a collection of some of my best poses - in the resting position, of course! There should be a prize... and these are just a few of them!



















Can someone ask my people to move this chair out of my way???!!!



COPYRIGHT © 2009 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

3 comments:

Mary H. said...

Great photos! The last one with the chair is adorable.

Are you familiar with Laurie Luck's blog? She posted a video of one of her dogs recently that reminds me of these photos. I think you'd enjoy it.
http://smartdog.typepad.com/smart_dog/2009/10/couch-silliness.html

Mary H.

Eriisu-chan said...

Pup Yoga, anyone? :)

Arlene said...

Oh Barney you little comfort hound.

It would seem that this is what Barney does best. :-)
I'll bet he got up from under that chair will all kinds of ring marks on his head.
Great pictures!

Post a Comment