Friday, September 4, 2009

Hide the Snau'sage?!

Whose idea was it to make me work for my snau'sage?

I think mom is taking this 'foraging' thing a bit too far, don't you?

Birds forage...

But I don't think dogs are meant to forage!

She stuck a snau'sage in my rawhide!


If only my tongue were a little longer...

I'm nuthin' if I'm not determined...

I can still smell it - I know it's down there somewhere.
Can someone lend me a thumb?

What does it mean when your people say, "That should keep him 'busy' for awhile?"

I've discovered that foraging is hard work!





COPYRIGHT © 2009 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

3 comments:

Goldielover said...

Poor Barney. That looks like its even worse than the old peanut butter down the Kong trick!!


(Snicker...)

Arlene said...

Barney you're a determined little guy.
You worked so hard you just wore yourself out.

Tell your mom you weren't really getting bored and that she didn't really have to hide your snau'sage. :-)

I hope you eventually got it out and went nya nya. :)

Marianne said...

Poor Barney. You are so mean! You tell Barney he can come and live with Aunt Marianne and have all the snausages he wants and I won't hide them either!

Post a Comment