Saturday, September 26, 2009

From Bad To Worse


It would seem she has been toying with the idea of making me some sort of piece of 'clothing' with this stuff... apparently no one in town is buying tents?

I might be color blind, but I'm not 'ugly blind'!

Some one quick - take the knitting needles away from her!

(On the other hand, it is a slight improvement over the pink harness...)

I don't know why she doesn't make the green parrot clothing - this would definitely be Coco's color.

I, on the other hand, will require extra snau'sages if I am forced to wear anything other than doggie-camo!





COPYRIGHT © 2009 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

2 comments:

bug said...

you made his first one?...

wow i never would have guessed..

Barney i feel for you... my mother used to love to dress me up in overly bright fluffy dresses.. and when i was a year old my dad decided to shave my head hehe..

consider yourself lucky your just dealing with green and not a shaver!

Arlene said...

Hmm ... Is Barney getting something special to wear? Lets see...winter is coming.

Look out Barney!
Just kidding old boy. Whatever it is she's making I know it'll be a wonderful surprise and you're going to love it more than snau'sages. Well, as much as snau'sages anyway. :-)

Post a Comment