Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Talent I Don't Have!

I just had to take today's post to showcase a most wonderful lady and her amazing talent! (By the way - she is Nicky and Rosie's mom - see the Friend's Slide Show at the bottom of this blog page for pictures of them!)

Talk about creativity! Wow! Naturally, I wanted to share them with all my friends!


I really appreciate the time and effort you put into creating these for me!

Each is so unique - I love them all!


Thanks, Arlene for these most wonderful signature pieces! Awesome!






COPYRIGHT © 2009 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

6 comments:

Arlene said...

Robin, it's easy to do things for nice people like yourself. It really was my pleasure.
Thanks so much showing them off. This made me feel so good. :)

Marianne said...

I want some of those! That is so cool how you did them!

Arlene said...

Thanks.:) And thanks to the magic of photoshop.

Eriisu-chan said...

I loooooooove photoediting with photoshop! <3

wolfgirl1987 said...

I LOVE the first one! Awesome job!

Arlene said...

Thanks for the wonderful compliment. :)

Post a Comment