Monday, August 24, 2009

It's a Budgie Pool Party!

The 3 Musketeers' first official pool party!

Notice the lifeguard in the upper right corner...

Safety first! Every good pool party has a lifeguard!




Bucky doing the belly-flop...
Strider queuing up for the cannon ball...
Penske attentive to his responsibilities...


Penske decided he needed to keep a closer eye:
"Ok boys - there will be no horseplay at my pool!"


===

Once the party was over, while Strider and Bucky were happily drying on their lounge-perches, Penske went ahead and took a little dip. Such a good lifeguard!

Fun was had by all at the first-ever pool party! I went through plenty of kitchen items before I finally struck gold. After all, the 3 Musketeers will not party in any old tupperware!

I tried a foil pie plate, a glass pie plate, and a whole host of other objects until I happened upon the perfect pool!

Success at last!


COPYRIGHT © 2009 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

3 comments:

Marianne said...

OHMYGOSH! That is soooooo cute!!!

Arlene said...

Penske the lifeguard. This is so cute. :-)
You're right. They wont take a dip in any old thing.
You do know that's their pool now don't you?
So you might as well throw away the lid.
You won't be using it anymore.

scotty said...

Oh I have one of those,I'm going to try it first thing in the morning yeah!!!!

Post a Comment