Friday, July 3, 2009

I'm 100!

Well, actually I am not 100... I am around 4.

But, this is my mom's 100th post! And she is letting me type it!

For my 100th post, I thought it would be appropriate to provide an official list of my complaints:

1) My mom forgot to give me the required snau'sage after my walk this morning. I'm starting to be concerned with her memory issues.

2) These people insist on sleeping in my bed every night. What's up with that?

3) Despite her thinking I "haven't heard", I know there are two new birds downstairs. These ears ain't for show you know... I can hear things! This means there are now 4 too many birds in this house!

4) I am no longer receiving ear drops, but in the form of a complaint, I would say that I never should have been subjected to them to start with.

5) Even though I know I am fast enough, dad won't let me catch the rabbits. This has totally messed up my neighborhood reputation. The rabbits just sit there and laugh at me. It is very humiliating.

6) Why does he insist on yanking out my hairs, and saying it's "tick removal"?

7) Was I born yesterday? What these people call a "full body rub" is really a tick check...

8) I am not allowed to use the stove. This week, two different meals were made that involved bacon. Did I get a taste? Yeah, you've guessed right... NO! Again with the "table food" thing...

9) This fancy touch tone phone they use is virtually impossible for me to dial, with my nails, so I am unable to report these abuses to the local Doggie Bill of Rights office.

10) I keep writing to PETA, but so far, no response. Apparently, they are busy fighting for "House Fly Rights". (It is also possible that their silence is a reflection of them having heard about my lack of good intentions toward rabbits. But still - a response would be nice!)

11) Who's idea was this, and what exactly am I supposed to do with it? I know it was on sale, but... should I expect a cat toy if that goes on sale? Any chance a rabbit will go on sale?

That's it - happy 100th post everyone, and my mom sincerely thanks you for visiting and supporting her blog over the last few months! THANKS!

COPYRIGHT © 2009 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

4 comments:

Bug said...

happy 100th post Robin. Coco, Strider, Barney, Bucky, and Penske.. !! :D...

Marianne said...

I love hearing from Barney! :D

Peter said...

Congrats on 100 posts!

wolfgirl1987 said...

I did it again. lol!

Post a Comment