Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Friends of Barney, Coco & Strider

Naturally, I have lots of friends... everybody loves me!

Just to mention a few of my attributes... I am handsome, charming, unique (and humble)!

Perhaps this would be a good time to point out to my mom that changing my pink harness to a camouflage style would certainly be appreciated. I've made this request before. How hard is it to go to the store and buy me something I am not embarrassed to wear in public? Yet, you see I continue to be dressed in more pink than a Mary Kay lady.

I have had a gal or two chide me as they inquire if I have a matching jeweled collar and painted toenails...

But, onto the reason I hijacked the keyboard! It is because I (oh, and Coco and Strider too) want to start a Friend's list! We thought it would be fun to have a feature page of our furred (oh, and feathered) friends!

If you are interested in adding your picture to our Friend's List, just have your companion use the 'e-mail me' link toward the lower right side of this page to send my mom your favorite close up photo!

Naturally, include your name (and a nickname if you have one of those...)

You may have heard my nickname? Tick Magnet?

Yep - I think I attracted a good dozen or so of them just this week! Now, that's charm in action!


On behalf of Strider and Coco, we thank you in advance for being featured on our furred and feathered Friends List!

2 comments:

Arlene said...

Looks like their friends list is growing.
Barney must be a real charmer. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Barn - watch out for the ticks this year... they are 5 times worse than last year!

Love ya, Barn!
(Your littl' hotty girlfriend, May-May)

PS: My mom won't even let me outside... she says I'm too short... Ugh!

May-May

Post a Comment