Sunday, May 31, 2009

The North Carolina Arboretum

I thought you might enjoy a few more pictures of the stunning beauty of nature, taken from the North Carolina Arboretum ..........

while I am working on two posts that I hope you will find very valuable in your day to day life with your birds! Applying what I have learned, and continuing to grow in these areas at every opportunity, have been very helpful in the relationships with my feathered companions.

The two topics will be:

1. Generalizing Behavior; and
2. The Affect on Birds of Our Inadvertent Behavior Patterns.

Until tomorrow morning's post, I hope you can heard the sound of rushing water and feel the sense of relaxation and solitude in these photos!

1 comment:

Goldielover said...

Looks like Barney enjoyed "Whizney World"!!!

Post a Comment